October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
The fourth annual Driving the Future of Digital Health conference will take place online on Monday, October 19, 2020 and Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020 from 1PM to 4PM ET each day. Join us to connect with existing communities and initiate new relationships within both traditional and emerging segments of health and healthcare in Canada. This popular conference attracts attendees from consumer digital health, retail health, health technology, government, insurance, and traditional healthcare delivery.
- Digital Health Canada Member Early Bird (to October 1, 2020): $95
- Digital Health Canada Member Regular (after October 1, 2020): $125
- Non-Member Early Bird (to October 1, 2020): $115 – Not yet a member? Join Digital Health Canada for discounts on registration fees and other member benefits
- Non-Member Regular (after October 1, 2020): $140
- Student Ticket (limited quantities): $45
- 5 Ticket Bundle: $460
- 10 Ticket Bundle: $900
Registration coming soon:Contact email@example.com
17 novembre 2020
There will be much to discuss as the continuing effects of the pandemic emerge. The Digital Health Society’s work connecting digital health and data initiatives has never been more important. The German EU Presidency's focus is on “ Together for Europe’s Recovery “ and the European Commission’s focus on a Common Health Data Space provide a range of important subjects to discuss.
More details coming soon